Welcome...

Thanks for viewing my blog! I hope you like it!

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Snow, Snow Go Away!

I woke up today at about 10:15am so I could pick up some overtime and get ahead on a few bills and save some money. I looked outside of my window and I was in the middle of a snow globe. Snow was piled on top of the cars, trees and parking lot, with not a plow in sight. I took a shower, put on some warm clothes and cleaned off my car. After about 15 minutes, I was ready for my trek to work. I figured I was going to be a few minutes late, so, I called my job and no one answered. I figured it must be busy so I continue on my way. I slipped all the way to work and ....NO ONE was there. I then realized that I should have called the emergency number before leaving home and I could have saved my gas and frustration. I ended up cold, wet and unnecessarily tired.

How was your snow day?

No comments:

Post a Comment