Welcome...

Thanks for viewing my blog! I hope you like it!

Thursday, December 17, 2009

So Long Fall Semester! Hello Rest and Relaxation!

I have been busy completing my last assignments for this semester and am completely wiped out! I took my last finals today and I am feeling relieved and excited for a 4 week break between this semester and next. I think I did pretty well and hope to continue in my pursuit for the elusive A. I really had fun this semester because I was able to interact with my teachers and classmates face to face (previously I was taking online classes). I also was able to take my first education class and really get to the nitty-gritty of what my future career will actually entail. I know I said I was not going to make resolutions, but make achievable goals, and one will definitely be for me to have scheduled study time every week. This will allow me to stay focused throughout the semester and not feel the end of semester crunch to get things done. I am sorry to admit, but I am a procrastinator and I need to remain busy to get things done. I must have a need to feel stressed, but I do come up with creative solutions when I am pressed for time. I am still working on my goals for next year and will post them as soon as I have them finalized. I do know that they will revolve around me finding creative ways for me to fund my education, get the most out of school, and become more involved in my community.

Stay tuned for more developments,

The 20-Something Mystic

No comments:

Post a Comment