Welcome...

Thanks for viewing my blog! I hope you like it!

Saturday, January 2, 2010

A New Year and a Revised Me!

Happy New Year everyone! I hope you enjoyed your holidays and are excited about the hope presented by a new year completely unblemished. I have decided not to make resolutions, but achievable goals that I would like continually accomplished, not only this year, but for years to come.

The major goals I have for this year include:
-eating healthier and exercising regularly
- increasing my volunteer efforts by volunteering on a weekly basis
-staying focused on school by studying regularly
-sticking to a manageable budget so I can save an emergency fund

I will use this blog to document my progress towards these goals and how I am progressing to achieving these goals.

Stay tuned for future developments,

The 20-Something Mystic

No comments:

Post a Comment